Medium undead, chaotic evil
- Armor Class
- Hit Points
- 22 (5d8)
- 0 ft., fly 50 ft. (hover)
|1 (−5)||14 (+2)||11 (+0)||10 (+0)||10 (+0)||11 (+0)|
- Damage Resistances
- acid, cold, fire, lightning, thunder; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical attacks
- Damage Immunities
- necrotic, poison
- Condition Immunities
- charmed, exhaustion, grappled, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned, prone, restrained, unconscious
- darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10
- understands all languages it knew in life but can’t speak
- 1 (200 XP)
- Incorporeal Movement.
The specter can move through other creatures and objects as if they were difficult terrain. It takes 5 (1d10) force damage if it ends its turn inside an object.
- Sunlight Sensitivity.
While in sunlight, the specter has disadvantage on attack rolls, as well as on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight.
- Life Drain.
Melee Spell Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 10 (3d6) necrotic damage. The target must succeed on a DC 10 Constitution saving throw or its hit point maximum is reduced by an amount equal to the damage taken. This reduction lasts until the creature finishes a long rest. The target dies if this effect reduces its hit point maximum to 0.